- Safe Schools
- French Immersion
- First Nation, Metis & Inuit
- Special Education
- Secondary Education
- Student Achievement
- International Program
- Catholic Education Week
- Summer Learning 2023
- Deep Learning Framework
- Individual Program Pathway (IPP)
- Welcome to Kindergarten
- Project SEARCH Thunder Bay
- Family Literacy Day + Holocaust Remembrance Day
- Specialist High Skills Major
- Professional Development Days
Summer Learning 2023
What is offered:
The following three-week programs will concentrate on skill development and building student confidence.
• Literacy and Numeracy classes for students in Grade 1 to Grade 6
• Autism Spectrum Disorder Skills Camp
• Self-Awareness & Social Emotional Learning Camp
• Intermediate (Grade 7 & 8) Skills Camp
• English Language Learners
• Ojibwe Language and Culture
• Transition with Success Camp (virtual)
• Hour High School Drop-Ins (virtual)
All of the following programs are designed for students who will benefit from additional instruction and intervention in literacy, numeracy and social skills.
What you need to know:
- Students and families have a choice of one of the above camps being offered during a 3-week block.
- All camps will be offered from July 4th - July 21st, 2023 (with the exception of the virtual camps).
- Camps will run Mon-Fri from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. and will include instruction and delivery of assignments.
- There is no fee for your child(ren) to participate in the Summer Learning Program.
- Parents/Guardians will be asked to complete an application form as well as make a commitment for your child to attend the program punctually each day.
The Thunder Bay Catholic District School Board (TBCDSB) will be accepting registration for Summer Learning 2023 starting Monday May 15, 2023 until Friday May 26th, 2023.
To register simply click the HERE to complete the on-line registration form.
All classes are conditional upon sufficient enrolment and are subject to cancellation. You will be contacted by TBCDSB staff if a summer camp is cancelled.
Further details related to the Summer Learning programs will be provided to the parents/guardians of registered students once we have confirmed sufficient enrolment.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.